Positioned & Presented to Please, Priced to Rent Quickly!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Beautifully Presented with all the hard work already done this renovated brick & tile home is modern, convenient and perfectly located.
The ideal size for a young and growing family - ideally positioned for transport & a low maintenance lifestyle.
Your family will love this spaciously designed freshly renovated 4 bedroom residence located on a super convenient Street. On first impressions you will be drawn to the sleek & modern feel throughout and impressed by the amount of space on offer.
Designed and built to accommodate all the luxuries of modern day living, this property utilizes a generous living zone, a central kitchen with dishwasher, two modern bathrooms, air-conditioning and much, much more.
The property's many features include -
- Main bedroom with brand new floor to ceiling built-in custom wardrobes, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and impressive designer door
- Another two Bedrooms, 2 with Built in Wardrobes
- Main bedroom is very large and could be used as a rumpus room
- Generous Living & Dining Space with Air Conditioning
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Gas Cooking, Good Storage & Preparation Space
- 2 Separate Bathrooms with Separate Toilet
- Practical Layout and Space for the whole family!
- Modern Neutral Tones, Blinds & Security Screens throughout
- Rear Covered Entertaining Area, Front Sitting Area
- Additional Shed for Storage
- Landscaped Gardens & Well Presented ?
- Secure Remote Carport with Off Street Parking
- And so much more
Ultra convenient location - walk to train & major bus, minutes to boat access & cafes at Sandgate & surrounded by major shopping and reputable schools.
So many choices, but you only need to make one for now - what time would you like your inspection? Do not hesitate in contacting Wayde Hildrew on 0434 424 819 to arrange a time to have a look through
- Air Conditioning
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.