Recently Refreshed Spacious Residence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a highly sought after pocket of Zillmere, close to schools, major shopping centres and public and private schools, this recently refreshed property offers plenty of space for the growing family whilst being located on a quiet welcoming Street.
Property features include
* Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
* Two additional bedrooms, one with air-conditioning
* Central kitchen with plenty of bench/storage space and a dishwasher
* Expansive open plan lounge/dining area
* Sunroom or another living area off the lounge/dining
* Ample storage space under house
* Large rear entertainers balcony with gorgeous district views
* Double lock up remote garage ( extra length to garage, potential for 2 small cars tandem )
* 4th bedroom - Multi-purpose/rumpus room downstairs
* Main bathroom with separate bath, shower & toilet
* Second downstairs bathroom
* Covered and paved outside entertaining area with brick built-in BBQ space
* Two garden sheds
* Separate laundry
* Pets considered
* Well positioned property direction minimizing the sun heat in summer
* And so much more . . .
- City Bus Stop 1 minute walk approx.
- O'Callaghan Park with Zillmere Sports Club and PCYC (Police Citizens Youth Club) 5 minutes walk approx..
- General Convenience Store Cnr Church & Zillmere Rd 5 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere Snack Bar, bakery and Chinese Restaurant Cnr Church & Zillmere Rd 5 minutes walk approx..
- Taigum Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Medical Centre, Tavern, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Child Care Facilities and a multitude of retail stores 950 metres or 12 minutes walk approx..
- The heart of Zillmere with Zillmere Train Station, IGA supermarket, Post Office, Chemist, Veterinary Surgery, popular restaurants and fast food outlets and boutique stores 13 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere Homestead Tavern 13 minutes walk approx..
- Zillmere State Primary School 1.5 km or 20 minutes walk approx..
- Dt Dympna's Catholic Primary School 2.1km or 25 minutes walk approx..
- Boondall State Primary School 2.3km or 28 minutes walk approx.
- Aspley State High School 2.5km or 30 minutes walk approx..
- Aspley Shopping District with Coles Supermarket, K-Mart, Post Office, Restaurants and other specialty stores 4km or 8 minutes drive approx
- Recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 3.5km or 10 minutes drive approx..
- Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals 6km or 13 minutes drive approx..
- Virginia Golf Club 5.6km or 15 minutes drive approx..
- Brisbane International Airport 13km or 20 minutes drive approx..
- Brisbane CBD 15km or 25 minutes drive approx..
- Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast approx. 1 hour drive
With an abundance of features this property is ideal for growing families and won't last long. Be sure to contact Wayde Hildrew on 0434 424 819 to book your inspection today.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.