Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Could this be Sandgate's Cutest Home?
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This property has had an offer accepted subject to conditions. Please feel free to register your interest so we can contact you if these conditions aren't met.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- Solid timber flooring
- Large sunroom for your enjoyment.
- Galley style kitchen.
- Air-conditioning + ceiling fans for year round comfort.
- Outdoor patio area to entertain family and friends.
- Plenty of backyard space for kids and pets to run around.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for your enjoyment.
- Complete with chicken coop and garden shed.
- Very private and fully fenced.
ONLY MINUTES AWAY FROM:
- Sandgate's famous Waterfront Esplanade.
- Sandgate Town Centre.
- Public Lagoons & Picnic areas.
- Bus & Train Station.
- Sort after private & public schools.
- Shorncliffe Pier & public swimming pool.
- Cafes, restaurants & shopping centre.
- Parks and bike-ways.
This property is the perfect character home for the astute buyer looking to enter the property market or wanting an alternative to townhouse or unit living. The location is outstanding and the home really gives you the feeling of being in a country cottage with all the benefits of city living and seaside tranquillity.
Don't miss out! This amazing property is everything you have been looking for. Call today for inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
445m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.