Reporting a Maintenance Issue
To ensure that your maintenance issue is attended to as quickly as possible, we ask that you report this through our Maintenance Manager program. You can download the tenant app for your convenience using the links below (Apple and Android devices are supported) or you may click the above image to be taken to a secure web portal.
IMPORTANT – FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS PLEASE CONTACT 07 3882 1000 DURING BUSINESS HOURS. FOR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES, REFER TO YOUR LEASE AGREEMENT FOR EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS.
Please note that the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 defines “emergency repairs” as being:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory service
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the property
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the property
All other repairs are deemed to be “routine repairs”.