Shining a RAY of light this festive season
Christmas at Ray White means the “a Little Ray of Giving” campaign and this officially kicks off today.
Ray White Warner will continue its popular tradition of giving by supporting Aspley Care, a local Charity, to help disadvantaged children & families who may need a little extra this festive season.
Aspley Care provides Christmas hampers to over 100 underprivileged families in our local community and we are their major supporters and providers at this time of year. This year we are reaching out to our local community and would be grateful for any support that you could give in the way of food donations and gifts. We would like to particularly focus on Christmas food items suggestions include;
- Christmas puddings, Christmas cakes, minced pies
- Chocolates, lollies, chips, bon bons
- Breakfast cereal, soup, pasta, pasta sauces
- Tinned fruit & vegetables
- Any other non-perishable Christmas goodies that someone would appreciate in a hamper.
Gift & food drive collections have started and will run up until 11th December so please give what you can.
Please drop any donations into of one our offices at Warner or Aspley or feel free to call us on 3882 1000 for more information.